DESSERT!!!!

Today was my little cousin Jackson's birthday. For his birthday we all went up to Grandma Deedee's house and had a BAR-B-Q......YUM!!! After almost everybody was done eating they brought up the pony and let the little kids get on and ride him. I got on and rode him with just the bridle by myself..... so I thought. He started acting up throwin' his head around and trotting towards the swing set and I was so mad at him.I got off ... So Francina went down and got the bridle that has a chin strap on it so that he could feel me pulling on him and would actually mind me !!! but when I started off riding on him again he did the same thing so Francina just had to walk next to me and then he would mind which made me mad but thats ok.
Me and Ashtyn kindov went off on our own and we went up in the woods while the little kids played soccer with Seth. When we went up we were running away from Tenley and getting dirty and smelling like pine. we made sounds for each other so Tenley didn't know where we were. Ashtyn was Arrrrrrrooooooooo! And I was CooCoo! Which fits me very well I mean I am Coocoo! Well Dessert is ready we are making Cookie dough and brownie bars sounds interesting. here's a picture.....its at the top Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment